Membership is a privilege. Membership has its privileges. This privilege is earned day by day. This Privilege can not be given away.
Types of Members:
The SONS OF BORIKEN has three types of Members:
- Pospects - Initial applicants seeking to become Full Patch Holders
- Patch Holders - Full members with voice and vote in Club business.
- Patch Supporters - Spouse or significant other who supports Club functions
- Any male individual who rides motorcycles 750cc or greater.
- Have a Road equipped motorcycle.
- Posses a valid Driver License with Motorcycle Endorsement, State registration and Insurance.
- Show a sincere interest in Motorcycling and the Club
- Have an Active Patch Holder become his Sponsor
Membership to the SONS OF BORIKEN Motorcycle Club must be made by completing a Club Membership Application and a Legal Disclaimer prescribed by the Executive Board and addressed to the President. The Executive Board will review forms, and if accepted the applicant will become a Prospect. The Executive Board will assign a Patch Holder as a Sponsor if the applicant does not already have one. The Sponsor will determine when the Prospect is ready to become a Full Patch Holder and request from the Executive a call for vote to the membership. Prospect must achieve an unanimous vote to become a full member.
- Attend all meetings and Club sponsored functions with or without Sponsor
- Show proper respect for Patch Holders
- Become knowledgeable on the Mission and history of the Club and the Taino Nation
- Maintain a Road ready Bike
- Wear the Top and Bottom Rockers as the Prospect Colors.
SONS OF BORIKEN Motorcycle Club